We are an organization whose focus is to introduce the youth to the world of Finance, Math, Technology and Community Service
Our mission is to expose the youth to the world of financial literacy.
What We've Achieved
- Project "Invest In Yourself" received a $45,000 grant from State Farm Youth Advisory Board in September, 2016.
- Opened over 85 bank accounts for students ages 8-15.
- Took four students and their parents to New York City to visit Wall Street and the financial district.
- Students facilitated three community stock market workshops with over 200 participants
- Students trained Keller Williams Realty agents on "How to use social media to improve business."
- Helped opened over 80 investment accounts in the community
- In 2018, Invest in Yourself will teach over 200 people in the community financial literacy.