Shaughn Thomas, MBA
He currently serves as the AVID Coordinator for Lake Olympia Middle School. He has been an educator for 3 years and serving the youth is his passion. His goal is to engage and teach the youth about financial literacy so that they can teach their family, friends, and community. This will aid them as they become productive members of our society.
Texas Southern University
Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
Xavier University of Louisiana
B.S. in Sales & Marketing
- 2018 Fort Bend ISD "District Teacher of The Year"
- 2018 HAABSE (Houston Area Alliance of Black School Educators) Secondary Teacher of the Year
- 2018 Sugar Land Rotary International Fort Bend ISD Teacher of the Year
- 2018 The Stock Market Game Winner (Students placed 1st out of 466 teams)
- 2017-2018 Teacher of the Year (Lake Olympia Middle School)
- 2017 Houston Texans "STARS in The Classroom Recipient. Click Here for video.
- 2017 WeWork Creator Awards "Incubate Award" Winner. Click Here for video.
- 2016 State Farm Youth Advisory Board Grant Recipient ($45,000) for Wall Street Warriors.
- Nominated for 2016 Xavier University of Louisiana "40 under 40" Alumni Award.
- Sunny 99.1 Teacher of the Month (April 2016). Click Here for Interview.
- 2016 NY Emmy Nominated Producer. Click Here for video produced.
- 2015-2016 Lake Olympia Middle School "Millionaire Teacher" Award Recipient.